1.Two weeks' notice is normally required for a celebration cake; however, Bad Ass Cakes will work to a shorter timeline if necessary, so contact us to discuss your requirements as soon as you can.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 50 percent of the total price is required at the time of ordering. This amount will be deducted from the final balance.
The balance is due 2 weeks prior to the due date which MUST be paid in full with no exception before delivery or collection.
3. When an order is accepted with fewer than 14 days' notice of collection/delivery, full payment is due immediately.
5.Payment may be made by cash, cheque or through the website.
6.No order is confirmed until a deposit or full payment has been received.
7.It is the customer's responsibility to ensure sufficient care of the cake during transport collection as Bad Ass Cakes takes no responsibility for damage caused to the cake once it has left our premises.
8.Occasionally, for certain designs, it is necessary to include inedible items within a sculpted cake such as food-grade plastic supports or wired sugar flowers. Bad Ass Cakes will alert the customer to the presence of these items, but it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all such items are removed from the cake before it is served or make your guests aware.
Please note Bad Ass Cakes and all our dessert are made to order and personalised to the customers' specifications, therefore CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CELEBRATION FOR A 70% REFUND.
Customer who wish to change or cancel their order at any time, should contact us immediately and we will do our best to meet your needs.
If any cake or dessert is cancelled within 4 weeks before the event or celebration and the deposit has been paid (or if a cake is paid in full) this cannot be refunded as ingredients & possibly special equipment will have been purchased and many hours will have been spent in planning.
Wedding cakes should be ordered three to six months in advance to avoid disappointment. At Bad Ass Cakes the Summer months for Wedding cakes & the Christmas period will be very busy times so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
1. In the rare event of non-production or non-delivery of a cake due to circumstances truly beyond our control (force majeure), Bad Ass Cakes liability shall be limited to the amount paid to Bad Ass Cakes for the cake.
2. In the rare event that you are not completely satisfied with a purchase that you made from Bad Ass Cakes you MUST contact us immediately. If you have to return any item the cake should be returned in it's entrtirety [as much as possible] the customer is responsible for the goods until Bad Ass Cakes receives them. If you need to return a cake to Bad Ass Cakes send it by some form of recorded delivery. Bad Ass Cakes will not consider refunds for returned cakes that are lost in transit.
3. Bad Ass Cakes may decline to accept an order for any reason. We may also cancel any order or part thereof. Other than as set out in these terms, Bad Ass Cakes shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, which the customer or a third party may suffer by reason of us declining or cancelling your order.
4. Bad Ass Cakes will contact the customer by email or telephone within 48 hours if an order or part thereof is cancelled.
5. Bad Ass Cakes working days are Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays in the UK.
6. Bad Ass Cakes or Barbara Brennen shall not be held liable for any consequential loss to the customer, whether this arises from breach of contract or any other way.
7. Bad Ass Cakes total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price paid by the customer for the goods supplied.
8. Product images used on our website or other media are for general illustration purposes only; therefore, the delivered product may vary from that shown.
9. The customer's statutory rights are not affected by any statement contained in this document or on our website.
10. English law applies to all transactions.
11. No employee of Bad Ass Cakes is authorised to waive or amend our terms and conditions.
12. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that any information supplied on this website about Bad Ass Cakes and its products is correct, Bad Ass Cakes or Barbara Brennen will not be held liable for any errors or omissions.
13. By placing an order with Bad Ass Cakes either through our website, over the telephone, or by any other medium, you are agreeing to these terms.